A perfect multi-purpose LED dive light for the traveling diver. Insert either a narrow beam lens for combing the reef and looking under ledges. Pop in the wide-angle lens when photography is the main goal. A diffuser is included for making the beam even wider for super-wide GoPro and similar type cameras. The rear extra-large push-button switch cycles the light through 3 power levels. An extra-large removable lithium-ion battery provides extended burn time. You can also carry a spare for all-day diving without recharge. All of the Aqualite grip and handle accessories are compatible.
- Change the beam angle from wide to narrow by switching out the lenses.
70° wide: Great for medium to close-up video & photography
20° narrow: Ideal for general diving
- Cycle through 3 power levels even while wearing heavy gloves using the large push-button switch
- LED lasts a lifetime and will not break when dropped
- Large rechargeable 21700 size lithium-ion battery is removable so you can carry multiples and not have to recharge during a trip.
- Smart charger with level indicator and micro USB connection charges both 21700 and 18650 lithium-ion batteries
- Removable pistol-style hand grip and lanyard included
- Rugged ¼-20 threaded arm and accessory mount
- Tough ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction will not corrode as aluminum does over time
- Package includes Aqualite PRO2 Dive Light, 1 lithium-Ion battery, USB charger, micro-USB charge cord, lanyard, and user manual.
- Hand Mount
- Flex Grip Photo Arm
- Aqualite Travel Grip
- Spare Battery